Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Media Literacies

The new media skills coverd in the video I watch was judgement, negotiation, appropriation, play, transmedia navigation, simulation, collective intelligence, performance, distributed cognition, visualization, multitasking. I think these are most defintly some of the skills we will need in new media literacies. Yes, they are the skills atleast some of the skills we will need to be effective 21st century artist, citizens, and workers. I posses 8 of the 11 skills discussed in video which are judgement, negotiation, play, collective intelligence, performance, distributed cognition, visualization, multitasking.



Watch this video for yourself at http://www.youtube.com/user/NMLstaff08#p/a

1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog since Oct 18th? I find that amazing. Sorry about that!

    And the other 3? Any interest in acquiring them?

    ReplyDelete