Monday, October 12, 2009

iTunes U

Itunes U
As a student iTunes U could be useful to me because with it I can see what is being taught in certain subjects at some of the major universities in the United States. I can see and hear the way other professors are teaching the information that I also might be learning at my very own school. And because it is on iTunes I can simply download it to my ipod and listen to it on my way to work or while I am exercising.

As a teacher I could use iTunes U as a learning device for myself. I could see how other teachers are teaching the same information that I might be teaching. By doing this I may notice thing i may need to change in my lesson to help my students grasp the information better. One of the best thing about iTunes U is that it is free to download the videocasts and podcasts.

Download itunes for yourself at www.apple.com/itunes

1 comment: