Thursday, September 24, 2009

What I've Learned This Year" by Mr. McClung.

I think that the What I've Learned This Year post by Mr. McClung was a very good post for our class to read. It had a lot of things in it that most first year teachers will have to learn while teaching. He gave us students that have not started teaching a heads up about what we need to learn before we start teaching. I am pretty sure once I begin teaching I will have to learn how to read the crowd, be flexible, communicate, be reasonable, use technology, listen to my students and never stop learning. Doing all these things will help me become a better teacher and help my students achieve their dream. Mr. Mcclung just gave us some things to think about before we start teaching so we don't go into the classroom blinded.

2 comments: