Thursday, September 10, 2009

Students Podcast

I listened to a couple of the podcast from last semester and you could tell that some of the students were nervous because they have probably never done a podcast before and this was something new to them. In one of the podcast I listened to you could tell that they were reading about the subject word for word. They made good points but it just didn't sound natural. In other podcast it sounded as if they students were just having a casual conversation and you could not even tell it was for a class, and that how I want mines to sound.

I think some key thing I will have to do to get me and my group podcast to sound natural is to practice outside of the classroom. I don't want it to sound like we were forced against our will to do the podcast. Another i heard was the moving around of paper in some of the podcast to avoid this I think I will use index cards for my podcast. But, I think the most important thing to do is to practice and get familiar with the subject and the podcast will come out great.

1 comment:

  1. Good! Casual conversation. I like that! And practice will definitely help!

    ReplyDelete