Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom

After watching this video I seen that using podcast in the classroom can be very useful. I also seen that the students seem to enjoy listing to the podcast and making the podcast. Some of the students listen to the podcast inside and outside of the classroom. I think its hard getting students to want to learn and I think using podcast effectively will help with that.

I seen that if a student does miss class and you record whats going on in the classroom that day through a podcast the student will not have so much to catch up with the next day when they come back to school if they listen to the podcast. The podcast seem to be able to keep the attention of the student better than the teacher sitting in the classroom in a monotone voice teaching it. I think podcast can be a very useful tool inside classrooms if used correctly.

1 comment:

  1. So you did a podcast last semester. How will you approach it this semester?

    ReplyDelete