Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did You Know? 3.0

Did you know had a lot of interesting facts in it. After, first watching the video I couldn't believe some of the stats they had. Did you know is one of those videos that will open your eyes to the world around you. I didn't know that India had so many kids. In the video it said India has more honor children than America has children, when I seen that it blew me out the water.

Overall it was a good video and I would refer others to watch it. At the end of the video I looked at the post date and seen the video was a year old, so then I thought to myself that wow I am sure all of these numbers have increased since then. I think did you know is a video that needs to watched by everyone and I really enjoyed watching it. It is filled with facts that a lot of people do not even think about.

To view this video click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpEnFwiqdx8.

1 comment: